Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A challenge


I have submitted this layout to the Kaiser Craft Sketch Challenge. I haven't entered a challenge/competition for scrapbooking in years.
 I belong to the KaiserCraft facebook group and everybody is so friendly I thought it would be good to enter. This layout is another attempt at a bit of mixed media. The challenge was to use a sketch or a page map as they are sometimes called that a member of the design team placed up on the KC blog.
There are some really beautiful takes on the sketch and this is my attempt.
I used Kaisercraft Antiques essentials and Whisper papers.

I love these pictures of my daughter and my granddaughter, they are two very beautiful souls who both have their own physical challenges but they adore each other. They both have an innate love of dance which also makes them very close. Two kindred spirits.

1 comment:

What to do about the squirrels, otherwise known as "ohh look something shiny"

Hi all, Yeah, I was going merrily about my creative business when I fell down a rabbit hole.  A Junk Journaling rabbit hole.  This is a tr...