Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Little Things

I've been working on this layout for a few days now.  I had some Prima Marketing patterned papers and flowers I picked up at the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Paper Craft Expo and although they were not from the same line, I figured I could make them work.

The paper I used is Lavender Frost. It's so pretty, but also a good quality paper that can handle the mixed media products I used.  Clear gesso, modelling paste, embossing ink and powder, watercolour paint and matte and gloss gel for adhering art stones and flowers.


Little Things



Prima Flowers 



I also got some paper clay and molds in Brisbane and have loved using them for dimension on my projects.  I used some tulle to link with the tulle skirt in the photo, I used Prima Marketing Stamps on the background.

All in all I'm delighted with how this turned out.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to do about the squirrels, otherwise known as "ohh look something shiny"

Hi all, Yeah, I was going merrily about my creative business when I fell down a rabbit hole.  A Junk Journaling rabbit hole.  This is a tr...