Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Live Your Life and Forget Your Age

This blog is about my journey as I tumble into the rabbit hole that is menopause, mid-life and living meaningfully.

I don't really have a plan.  I know I want to be more creative, I know I want to be more mindful, and have many more adventures.

I also know that I do not want to compare myself to others any more.  I want to be authentic, and create a space where I can be me and keep learning and growing.

I have no illusions that this will be a very seldom visited site, and I am perfectly ok with that. If all I achieve through these musings is an improvement in my writing skills and vocab I will be thrilled.

Things are transforming, yes it is Autumn, weather is cooler, colours are changing, the light is different.  It's a time to hunker down inside in the warm and hibernate a little, both literally and figuratively. I am changing too, my body is different, my needs are different, my ability to do certain things is changing, so it is time to reflect and get to know what works for me now.

It's time to live the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to do about the squirrels, otherwise known as "ohh look something shiny"

Hi all, Yeah, I was going merrily about my creative business when I fell down a rabbit hole.  A Junk Journaling rabbit hole.  This is a tr...